The Flow Game
a playful way to talk about &
work with what matters
Often we can get stuck on our most important questions because we can't seem to think about that in a new way
The Flow Game is a powerful tool for creating an interactive reflection, dialogue and action space for groups, teams and individuals. Everyone loves playing a game and The Flow Game is deceptively simple, creating a supportive, challenging, and unique opportunity to explore the present or future in an intuitive and insightful way. You bring a question that matters to you and the game -- and your fellow players -- open up new perspectives.
There are endless ways to use the power of the Flow Game:
- Bring your personal question to the game and act as Wisdom Council for each other. Gain a new perspective and increased energy to move forward.
- Play the game with your team to innovate the way forward together or work on your principles, practices and vision.
- Bring an organisational question to the game and play as interactive work teams.
- Enhance your onboarding and get to know more about a new team member by playing the game.
- Step in as a leadership team to make a break through on strategy.
- Use the game as part of a meeting, retreat or longer inquiry.
- Enhance your relationships and connections.
The Flow Game has specific card decks for individuals, teams and families.
The Flow Game works so well because a game moves easily around all the boundaries and brings curiosity to the most challenging situations.
The Flow Game can act as the centerpiece to a longer team building or organisational strategy session. Briefer elements of The Flow Game can also be offered during longer meetings or events.
What question, if you asked it now, could change everything?
"It is not just a game, and not just a set of questions in a deck of cards. The result is amazing when you go deep into your most important questions in life, work and the future. You leave with a sense of direction, purpose and commitment."
"When diverse individuals come together for the first time they leave with a feeling of belonging, of finding the path and of growth. The outcome is a mutual learning and understanding of each other and the next step.”
"Truly magical, and we succeeded in deepening our team’s connections and shared understandings. So much more was revealed than we could possibly have imagined.”