How to master the art of facilitation and hostingJun 10, 2020
"The Art of Hosting is a beautiful embodiment of many of the features of facilitation, combined with its own set of unique approaches and concepts. Mary Alice Arthur is an international steward of the Art of Hosting network and a person whose input I value hugely.
She joined me for this episode of Workshops Work to talk about the Art of Hosting in general, but also about how we can apply it amid our current circumstances of lockdown and social distancing.
Our conversation was packed with curiosity and “aha” moments, and it felt like we connected a lot of dots together. I hope it will be the same for you.
In this episode, find out about:
- The art of hosting yourself and others in normal circumstances, and during crises
- Why our individual and collective stories hold so much power
- How to use challenges and potentially destructive tools to inspire great change
- Why Mary Alice values resonant learning and collective wisdom
- How to direct our energy away from fear and towards excitement."
You can download her notes from our interview direct from the podcast page.
Isn't it time to have a brilliant ally on your side?
Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest about the power & practice of story.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.